Saturday 9 June 2012

80% freedom, 14% imprisonment, 6% chocolate.

Again, I haven't posted for a few days, but that's for the opposite reason to before. I am probably about 65 percent ungrounded, but I can't say for sure. You see, my mum says I'm still grounded, but they're letting me go to the cinema and other things, so am I really still in trouble? Probably not. But anyway, onto the insanity.

On Thursday, I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman. It was pretty good, although Kristen Stewart is completely sticking to her no-smiles policy, it seems. I shared a massive box of popcorn with my friend Ashleigh, and we had a mixture of three different flavours of Slush Puppie before hand. Our tongues should have been rainbows, but they just turned blackish-brown. Sugar overdose, awaaay! Afterwards, we waited in the arcade next door because it was raining, and Ashleigh made me go on one of the DDR machines (you know, the dance mats). Now, I'm pretty good at these, and after a round of medium difficulty, she caught the button and made me go on the hardest difficulty. The first song wasn't too bad, and I got an A-rank, but that's only because it was a song I knew and had practiced at. The final song... oh, bloody hellfire. My legs collapsed beneath me after about ten seconds, though I do think I have that song on my DDR at home, so next time I will well and truly show off.

I go back to school on Monday, but my best friend won't be. She's had to rush off to Poland on a family emergency, and that's all I can say. However, I will have to go semi-loner for the week, else I'll end up punching one of my moronic friend-boys after they make a snide comment about 'just wanted a holiday'. They've done it before, and I sure as hell won't tolerate it again.

Well, that's about it for now. Oh, but I have to leave with an interesting fact... did you know that no two cornflakes look the same? Or that the average human falls asleep after 7 minutes?

Further proof of my abnormality, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment