Tuesday 12 June 2012

This is going to be what we call 'a thing'.

Okay. Wow. I really didn't expect it to be this cool.

What I mean by this is the story me and Amy are going to write. It's a great big adventure and randomness journey featuring me and her, and starring the casts of Sherlock (BBC, not the 'meh' films), Mario, Sonic, Harry Potter and our school - more specifically, Clyde-to-be, aka Teacher Of Awesome, and everyone else. Here's a few things that might happen, taken as extracts from my notes made in a stolen English exercise book. Oh yeah.

"Mrs. Hudson must bitch-slap someone at least once per chapter, and it can be anyone that isn't from Ruskin. That's our job. And definitely not Clyde-to-be."

"...and everyone falls in love with Moriarty. Come on, who doesn't love him? Any Irish evil geniuses with bad-ass ringtones deserves some love. So."

"You need a good chapter start? Clyde-to-be dancing the Macarena on top of a pyramid in a snowstorm, whilst wearing a top hat. Weren't confused before? That's certainly changed."

There's far more I could say, but I probably shouldn't - most was written at three in the morning, under the influence of tiredness and possibly alcohol. It feels like that water was mixed with something, at least... but that's the basic thing.

We made scones today. Mine were cheesy. Because everything tastes better with cheese. Everything. Even a chocolate and fish finger pizza, and that's already pretty damn tasty.

I should go now, before the tiredness sets back in and stuff starts happening, like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment