Tuesday 19 June 2012

This face? It's the one I use when I don't care.

So, let's do this list style again.

1) I was ill on Friday, but Amy apparently pretended to be a carrot then. She rolled up in a orange sheet and said "I'm a sexy carrot!" - in fact, she shouted it. Outside a room where teachers were holding up "SILENCE - exam in progress" and nobody cared. So there's that for starters.

2) I have created my own FanFiction account. I'll link it in the next post.

3) I have also created a RedBubble account. I will sell pretty things there. My name is Phoenixi, so keep an eye on me for awesome stuffs.

4) I have a really long homework in for tomorrow. Have I started it, you ask? Have I hell!

5) Okay, so this is a short post. More pictures will be in the next one.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment