Tuesday 22 May 2012

Oh, goody.

Well, that was something.

Something means everything by the way. Like how my friend wasn't dying, she was just being kept prisoner in Ireland (more in a moment). Or like how Sherlock is still the best show in existence with only six episodes. Or like how, thanks to a few people in Technology, I now have the mental image of Sonic and Tails going to KFC in the BatMobile while wearing Batman costumes and top hats. Yes. Or perhaps how our (me and my friend Amy) favourite made up Sherlock quote is 'I'm not a psychopath, I'm the sexiest man alive'. Or even how I spent far too long on the swings at the park this morning and nearly managed to vomit out of my nose. Overall, that really was... something.

This is besides the main point - I am sad. Because now I have to wait until next year to watch the new series of Sherlock. Which is annoying, since it's made by the guy(s?) who make Doctor Who, and that starts in a couple of months. I wish it were the other way round - Sherlock is made really well, but Doctor Who's nowhere near as good as it used to be. I want more Sherlockness! (Which, according to spell-check, is synonymous with 'carsickness'...) Only three 90 min episodes per series... why not 13, like Doctor Who? Yes, they're half the size, but that isn't important. Benedict Cumberbatch is 100 times cooler than Matt Smith - despite the lack of a fez, but you can't have everything, can you?

That'll have to do for now. Maybe another post later?

No comments:

Post a Comment