Wednesday 16 May 2012

Well, this is nice.

Following today, when I saw my friend's blog that is awesome, I realized something - blogs are awesome. So I got this thing started up. And now the formalities are done.

Now the awesomeness starts.

Weird foods are always awesome. Always. Hence fish custard, choccy cheese, choccy chips and the other interesting (to say the least... yip, that's the least) combinations I have eaten this week. All were awesome, and I dare you to deny it. Go on, just try it.

Another thing that I like to do is watch shows and films I haven't seen in years and pick out the bits that still make me laugh. It's always nice to realize that, despite the burden of exams and all that... stuff, you somehow are still immature enough to laugh at a show for five year olds made pretty much before you were born. So there's that.

I promise, this is the most formal my blog shalt ever be. Now then, good sire, take thee to thy nearest - yeah, this is OTT. I'm leaving now.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Sarah!!!! And your blog of Awesomeness..... XD
    Choccy chips are nice... x

    ReplyDelete