Sunday 20 May 2012

That was a close one.

I would have updated yesterday, but I couldn't. My computer died.

No, it actually died.

I was just watching a video a friend had sent me, and all of a sudden, it just went off. Luckily, my awesomeness dad used his RAINBOW MIND OF BRILLIANCE (this is now a thing.) to save my computer, although I did lose half my data. Luckily, it was the pointless half. All it had on it was Windows... oh.

So we got that reinstalled, and it's all good now. And as a bonus, I got a new TV in my room and solved a problem my dad's been having for years! You see, his CD and DVD thing on his laptop hasn't worked in forever, and mine broke earlier today. Get this - he's had the problem for ages couldn't fix it. Me? Two hours of searching and twiddling, and we have lift-off! Further proof that I am the epitome of awesomeness. Which is weird, since I never use that word, right? It's not like the name of this blog is... ah.

(Oh, and according to Google, 'blog' isn't a word. Well, that was something.)

I should probably go now, but here's a question and two answers:

Q. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A1. A woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

A2. If a woodchuck 'could' chuck? He can. So screw you, reality.

(After writing 'woodchuck' so much, my eyes now hurt. Let's hope yours don't too.)

Better go now, I feel as though my medication is wearing off. Toodleoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment