Thursday 17 May 2012

Oh, wait a minute.

And this is the part where I realize that I haven't even introduced myself.

My name is Sarah. Didn't know that? Well, you're an idiot, but now you know. I am a teenager who lives in a 'meh' town and goes to a 'meh' school - we'll get on to that in a moment.. My favorite colour is purple, followed by blue, followed by black, followed by red, followed by... and so on. I like Ben and Jerry's, videogames (particularly retro stuff, like Mario/Sonic/Tetris/blahblahblah - and according to spell-check, 'tetris' isn't a word. awww.) and my bestest fwiends Nikki and Amy. They rock. Amy has a blog too, by the way. I don't like my school (again, we'll get to that soon) or broccoli, and that's about it.

Now, my school. It's pretty much a normal school, and it has a few good points - like our awesometastic balcony and the fact me and Amy entered a competition and came the highest our school had ever come, yay - but it's still stupid. Like in class, nobody will stop shouting. And I mean nobody. I have a headache every single day. Oh, and the boys I have to hang out with? Total morons. And I have to hang out with them otherwise I get annoyed to death by Year Elevens, and they're even worse. (Lots of italics in this, huh?)

That'll do for now. Oh, and I want to be an author someday, if that helps. I might put one of my prologues up on here if anyone cares, or even likes this blog. But whatever.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. It's finally let me follow your blog. Finally. Which is good. Well, not for you. Because I will probably comment on everything. Which will be annoying. But I will anyway. Because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaaaaah. xD Goody, now my stalker has arrived! *lulz*

    ReplyDelete